Information for Sellers
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, consider working with a top professional. It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you've been waiting for.
Five Reasons To
Sell Your Home With A Realtor®
• Sell with a custom marketing plan.
• Get your home listed and talked about everywhere, not just in the local paper and on your street.
• Attract buyers via the Internet.
• Have all the paperwork taken care of for you.
• Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
1) Without the help of a Realtor, marketing your home can be time-consuming and difficult. Advertising in the media is often expensive, and many buyers are reluctant to consider homes listed "For Sale by Owner."
2) When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are spelled out. As your professional aides, we also and take care of all paperwork related to the sale.
3) For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional Realtor. If you would like to get in touch about your next home sale today, please contact us whenever you would like.